1 C. brown sugar
5 T. butter or margarine
1/4 C sour milk
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/4 cups bananas smashed
Note: to make sour milk, pour about 1/4 cup of milk in a measuring cup. Add 1 T. of vinegar to it. Let stand for about 5-7 minutes, but no longer than 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease bread pan.
- Mix brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add sour milk.
- Mush bananas and add baking soda to bananas.
- Add banana mixture to wet ingredients.
- Fold flower into the wet ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.