6 egg whtes
1 1/3 cup sugar
2 drops red food coloring
White Chocolate Mousse:
2 (3.4 oz) boxes white chocolate instant pudding
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In top of a double boiler, whisk together egg whites and sugar. Place over simmering water. Whisk constantly until sugar is dissolved and egg whites are warm to the touch, about 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Pour egg mixture into a large mixing bow, and beat at high speed until stiff peaks for, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in food coloring. Spoon or pipe meringue into 3 inch bowl shapes. Bake 20 minutes, turn oven off and leave in oven overnight. Spoon White Chocolate Mousse into meringue "bowls". Top with fresh raspberries, and mint (optional) if desired. Serve immediately
- reheat oven to 225°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, cream, sour cream, milk, and confectioners’ sugar. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; cover and chill.